FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
IMPORTANT!!! Moonpod! It's an idea! about starscape!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: IMPORTANT!!! Moonpod! It's an idea! about starscape! Reply with quote

Okay How I got it:
my "6th sense" it allows me to see the future

Here it is:
Okay I was in one of the fighter ships(don't remember which one) and I saw red AND BLUE space worms and I thought "oh ****" or something like that. Suddenly I go to the Aegis and I see the Blue space worm go into the Aegis and then it is covered with plants(?) and then I blast the "Plant Aegis" and the plants dissapear

Creepy huh? could be a storyline for the next one or something
icarus
Troll
Troll

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what are you smoking and whare can i get some Mr. Green
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argghhh - put us our of our misery - it's a tv program you are referencing here yes? Which one? I can't think...

Or is it some weird bug you are reporting... Embarassed
drgamer

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No it was no tv show, unless you count my dreams as one :/
I woke up remembering my dream!(and when it's something like this, it's about the FUTURE)
By the way, you have to choice, it's either a mod or a patch or the sequal it will be in, my powers don't lie!
err my power dosn't lie!
and no, I don't smoke, I'm never smoking and/or drinking! That might mess up my power(s)!
By the way the general term for my powers is E(xtra)S(ensetory)P(ersipitation)
Meaning I can see stuff other people can't (at least not normally)!
Did you know Abraham Lincoln SAW HIS OWN FUNERAL!!! and he was still alive! we both had the same (or close to the same) kind of power!
Bobacles

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
. Suddenly I go to the Aegis and I see the Blue space worm go into the Aegis and then it is covered with plants(?) and then I blast the "Plant Aegis" and the plants dissapear

I think Freud will put it best: "You want your mother. Now go away."

Quote:
Did you know Abraham Lincoln SAW HIS OWN FUNERAL!!!

Lincoln wasn't very popular among the confederacy. People wanted him dead, and he knew it. Having dreams about your funeral is only natural in that circumstance. I see no ESP there.

Quote:
Meaning I can see stuff other people can't

We all have that ability, although many of us call it imagination. It allows us to see things that other people can't. Unfortunately, an imagination that isn't kept in check (at all) has the tendancy to overrun the mind. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
I woke up remembering my dream!

Yep. It happens to everyone once in a while. Next time, try telling yourself "I will dream of cute girls" right before you go to sleep. There's nothing like giving yourself a little hypnotic suggestion to spice up your dreams. Wink

Hypnotic suggestion has other possible benefits, too. They include-
Dreaming of practicing something. It's like thinking things through beforehand, and it's very helpful.
Something relaxing. Escape from it all, with all the benefits of a dream world.
Pretty much anything you can dream of. Duh.

So don't let those 6-10 hours go to waste. Invest a little in your dreams... literally.
X-Fighter
Troll
Troll

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm. This sounds more like an idea/request. Skip the drama and just idea/request it like the rest of us.

Also, if your "power" exists(people with ESP generally don't advertise it, so I must disbelieve you), try Bobacle's suggestion, and get something a bit more useful; there are far more-important things the world needs to know about than "frustrating new challenges that will appear in StarScape 8".
drgamer

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*is hurt*
Now I will never tell ANYONE about it again Evil or Very Mad Even if it will save to world!
X-Fighter
Troll
Troll

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drgamer wrote:
Now I will never tell ANYONE about it again Evil or Very Mad Even if it will save to world!

If you really had such a gift, you couldn't possibly live up to that claim. The secrecy would drive you nuts.

I also must wonder... If someone you didn't know told you "You must never go 5 miles northwest of your house, I can fly by lifting my arms in the air, and I saw bad things there", would you believe them? If so, why? If not, do you think they'd have the right to be hurt by the fact that you don't believe them?
Sorrow

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Quote:
Meaning I can see stuff other people can't

We all have that ability, although many of us call it imagination. It allows us to see things that other people can't. Unfortunately, an imagination that isn't kept in check (at all) has the tendancy to overrun the mind.

My sister has somthing like this it is called Psychosis [its where your unable to tell the diffrence between a dream and reality], it can be caused by a Lack of B3 and C, My sister has been "raped by aliens" "Telekenticly attacked by me and my dad" "I stole here ability to read" "Seen Auras" "Talked to the earth mother" "Tried to save the world" oh god it gose on and on, take B3 and C for a while [when you feel a warm "flush" from the B3 you have taken too much take less next time [daily]]

Your visons will be more Vibrant after consuming alot of sugar [you can acctuly take MORE B3 after eating alot of sugar....]

http://www.doctoryourself.com/review_hoffer_B3.html
theres a good link on the subject...

My family has had alot of trouble and pain dealing with my sisters illness, you should be lucky that your "visions" arnt has terrifying as my sisters.
icarus
Troll
Troll

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my explanation for this dream is you ate to much is you ate to much pizza and played to much starscape before going to sleep

doent get me wrong i beleve in this psy stuf but i think this prediction is unlikley and if it is the future then remind me not to download the mod (it will moast likley be a mod (made by you of corse) unles the guys at moonpod are on crack)

moast ideas you sea look good at first but then when you think about them thay start to seam stuped unless you revise them beyond recougniton if you wer to revise this than i would get rid of the blue space worms and just make it about fighting plant aliens

ps. thare is one way we can find out if you are a psy its caled the cards with the weard simbles test ile find one and sea if you can "sence" wich cards i am thinking of

pps. thay are making a game you might like its caled "psyops: the mindgate counspearosy" and its about a badass psycick secrite angent Cool
drgamer

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did an online thing of that, at first I couldn't really do it, then I kept getting it right :/ (don't know if it was fake or something)
I'm gonna try and see if I can "see" anything tonight
icarus
Troll
Troll

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you can rembner your dream its beacuse you woke up while it was happening the precognateve dreams happen in the middle of the night when and thay get shunted to the back of your brain so you can only vagley rember rembering them until thay happen (this is caled deja vu)

ile try to find some psy test cards latter
icarus
Troll
Troll

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorrow wrote:

My sister has somthing like this it is called Psychosis [its where your unable to tell the diffrence between a dream and reality], it can be caused by a Lack of B3 and C, My sister has been "raped by aliens" "Telekenticly attacked by me and my dad" "I stole here ability to read" "Seen Auras" "Talked to the earth mother" "Tried to save the world" oh god it gose on and on

you should write a horor novel about it

actualy i have Psychosis to but it only seems real when i am asleep (wich makes me wounder if that is realaty and this is just a dream)
VonBraun

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on!
Surely in phycoke... whatever. you must have a dream so unrealistic you think it couldn't be true
ie
turning the planet mars into the ghost of christmas past and then have it eating pluto while a giant imitation of barney goes crazy and climbs mount everest and then somehow you go back in time and shake hands with the president of the dinosaurs.
or something crazier than that...
Bobacles

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What, dreams shouldn't have any feeling at all? I have felt things in dreams before. Mostly good dreams... Razz Just not pain- I'm glad my brain is not dumb enough to do that. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: