FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
MapleStory M Mesos: How to Link Account
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> General View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:23 am    Post subject: MapleStory M Mesos: How to Link Account Reply with quote

For making a Maplestory mobile mesos that gave me something to be a part of and touched my heart, I thank you, Wizet and Nexon. Have the best Anniversary an MMORPG has ever known, for the interest.

Why? Your nearest and dearest do, because when trying to see whether the boss being attacked by the party has Damage Reflection, you're left wondering what is occurring with the damage amounts. Was enough as if trying to see outside of your personal damage numbers.

So you can not really tell whether the boss gets Damage Reflection or not (recall that a few courses can attack when the boss gets Damage Reflection anyways), and it will become next to impossible to time your attacks.

My proposal is this:Similarily to Root Abyss and other places, in which you do not see the damage amounts of different people, remove the harm numbers from all the directors around the Boss List.

This is not specific to one item in the Maplestory two Mesos store or necessarily the numbers or price of those items, but more about the ideology Nexon is moving based on announcements I have been studying from Nexon concerning this occasion and what management events like this could possibly be led in the future.

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: