FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Room Z1C8
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr.Robot View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Room Z1C8 Reply with quote

Hello Smile
First of all, LOVING this game. It has been quite a while since I've found a game that I've had this much fun with. I'm a bit stuck though, and not sure if I'm missing something, or if there's a bug or something. The last message I got in my message log was from Zelda, about returning to the room with the "secured door junction." I have been to that room, with the junction, and the arrow points to the junction on the right side of the room. I have been back and forth through every room in this level, it seems, and I can not figure out what I'm doing wrong. I can't seem to progress past this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Inane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hrm, don't really know which room you're talking about.
Could you go to the room, then go to your map, and there's a little room ID that's some numbers and letters, and post that code here?
Weeble
Starscape Jedi
Starscape Jedi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummm... I think the room code is in the name of the thread. ;)

Not that I can ever remember a room from its code. :-/ I think the room under discussion has a lot of coolant, some moving platforms, and four doors. You first enter it from the lower-right, the lower-left exit leads to a room with an EVE terminal, the upper-left leads to a long series of rooms where I think you eventually meet Orgus, and the upper-right is a locked door with a terminal next to it. All you have to do in this room is go to the terminal and hack it. If the terminal has been completed and the door is still locked, then something is wrong.
Mitrius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Still stuck... Reply with quote

Yes, that's the right room. I have already unlocked the door. I have just finished uploading Orgus, and am stuck on what I'm supposed to do next. The map has a red arrow, pointing to this room, and Zelda said she marked the secure junction on the map. I have one leg servo, and I'm not sure what the next step is. I think I've been in and out of every room on the map twice now, and can't seem to figure out what to do now.

Thanks!
Mitrius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Figured it out! Reply with quote

I had to go back to the pod with the captain in room Z2R5 and hack the pod bed thingy. Moving along now. Thanks for your replies! Smile
jjbarde

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:35 am    Post subject: What Do I Do Next? Reply with quote

The last thing i did was give a storage thing to a cleaning bot, and she gave me a red key. On my map an arrow points to room Z1C8. I am pretty sure that I have been every possible place, except through the locked door in room HUB1. What am i missing?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr.Robot All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: