FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Moonpod Developer Q&A on Game Tunnel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Moonpod News View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Moonpod Developer Q&A on Game Tunnel

GameTunnel has published a recent interview with Moonpod. Concentrating on the development of Mr. Robot, the Q&A details the design decisions made during development and the current status of the project.

Check out the interview here
Magnulus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent interview! Most of the things have, of course, already been said here, but a lot of it, I haven't read in several months, so it's awesome to get to read it all in one hefty go. I love long interviews.
It's great that you're giving some attention to the forum community. Makes us feel important! Very Happy

Christmas would be so rockin'!
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magnulus wrote:
I love long interviews.

Oddly, that was not even maybe half the questions. I'll try to find out what's happening with the rest of the interview; if they aren't using it, maybe we can post the rest here...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Moonpod News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: