FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Starscape Lego Mosaics
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author
Grammar Police
Grammar Police

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:57 am    Post subject: Starscape Lego Mosaics Reply with quote

Would someone please give me a Starscape picture (a ship or something) for me to do a lego mosaic of, I just got me a couple thousand pieces but can't figure out what to do with them Sad Preferebly image should translate to lego colours well (white, red, blue, green, yellow, black, limited quantities of gray and orange at my disposal) and preferebly not too much complicated detail (because the image will be put on a 48x48 baseplate)
Konedima
Grammar Police
Grammar Police

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No takers? Come on, I'm a lego artist with a bad (edit: damn filter) imagination (because i can never think of anything to do myself) Smile
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konedima wrote:
damn filter

you know you can turn it off right? (man, I'm sorely tempted to have a screen sized poster declaring this in a popup every time someone enters the forum now Wink )

I had a quick look for some art - but everything in SS is 64X64+

I'll try and rescale something and maintain a nice pixel look to it tommorrow...
Konedima
Grammar Police
Grammar Police

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fost wrote:
I had a quick look for some art - but everything in SS is 64X64+

I'll try and rescale something and maintain a nice pixel look to it tommorrow...
That'd be nice... hehehe maybe if you like it I could sell you instructions (or you could pay to have it shipped - but UK to Australia would be kind of... not cheap)
Konedima
Grammar Police
Grammar Police

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you said you'd try and rescale some stuff on the 6th, fost Smile i'm not complaining (i'll actually be thanking you for doing something you didn't have to when/if you do it) but could you please hurry up? the ****** pikachu that's currently residing there is starting to get on my nerves Smile
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I did some last night. Not sure how great they'll be, but the Devastator and then characters are probably your best bet.

Grab any of the .gifs below, they are all 48X48 (I just stretched them up to see how they look).

Now, what I'd really like to have a go at making, is a full on Starscape lego ship. Time to raid the lego cupboard; some of that StarWars lego is ripe for cannibalisation!
Konedima
Grammar Police
Grammar Police

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm attepming the devastator, didn't get very far in till i realised looking through my tub of over 1000 unsorted bricks that looking is going to be too hard - so i grabbed some ice cream containers, i'll spend... a while sorting and i'll finish the devastator tomorrow Smile
Konedima
Grammar Police
Grammar Police

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to those anticipating the lego devastator - i've been really busy recently but i'll try to get some time over the next week (plus it doesn't help that i ran out of gray 1x1s - so i'll have to compensate with other bricks)
tieron_asaki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fost wrote:

Now, what I'd really like to have a go at making, is a full on Starscape lego ship. Time to raid the lego cupboard; some of that StarWars lego is ripe for cannibalisation!

Been there, done that. Colours won't match cause I didn't have enough grey, but long before you even dreamt up Starscape I had a Prowler and Avenger. Give me a week to dig my legos out of storage and I'll have em rebuilt for you... plus a concept for another fighter... Cool
hair65

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:51 am    Post subject: nike shoes and wigs Reply with quote

www.google.com online shopping human hair wigs and nike shoes for discount.wholesale lace front wigs and cheap nike air max shos online.where to buy high quality synthetic wigs and roshe run shoes is a best choice.
human hair wigs
cheap lace front wigs
full lace wigs
lace front wigs
cheap human hair wigs
cheap synthetic wigs
cheap wigs for women
cheap bob wigs
african american wigs cheap
afro wigs cheap
cheap full lace wigs
cheap curly wigs
cheap cosplay wigs
cheap wigs for men
cheap costume wigs
cheap hair extensions

cheap nike shoes
nike air max
nike air max 90
nike air max 90 womens white
white roshes mens
roshes women
cheap air max 90
air max 270 mens
nike air max 1 mens
cheap nikes online
nike sb janoski
nike skateboarding shoes
nike air force one men
nike air force 1 low
black huaraches
nike huarache women
air max 270
air max sale
nike air max sale
air jordan 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: