FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Best place to buy RuneScape gold on RSgoldfast
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr. Robot Support View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:13 am    Post subject: Best place to buy RuneScape gold on RSgoldfast Reply with quote

This is...likely to be best osrs gold site a process. Why? Because so far as I can tell, each golf hole is, you guessed it, in the new place Lazy Links, which will be an entire nine hole, par 3 golf course that was inserted at the start of period 5. Cramming everyone into a single place like this to finish a challenge is going to be absolute chaos. It could be fun, or it could be wholly frustrating as you drop game after game to spoilsports as you're only hoping to get a few shots off.

Like some additional challenges, it seems like the best option is likely to do this in 50v50 and expect that your half of the map includes Lazy Links. I'm unsure Epic actually thought this through, or when they did, they simply need to find out what happens when everybody descends on the golf course at precisely the same moment.To find this challenge began, first you'll want a golf club.

This is a battle pass only challenge since you can just receive a golf ball toy through the battle pass, and you will have to have hit tier 27 to unlock it. Give that it's week 5 out of 10, if you are dedicated enough to wish to finish this challenge ASAP, I am guessing you're committed enough to have made it to grade 27 already. Equip the golf ball like an emote, then head to Lazy Links.Once you get there, you will have nine holes to select from, and you'll need 5 of those 9 so as to finish the challenge.

Here's a map of the Buy runescape mobile gold nine holes. The base of the arrow is the tee, and the end of the arrow would be the green, which means you can see where you're aiming.My advice is to begin with the holes which are the furthest away from the clubhouse and pool, as that's where everyone will be gearing up. Or conversely, you may be the person that arms themselves to the teeth and then starts golfing, and that means you've got some recourse if someone attempts to disrupt your shots, rather than having an empty inventory.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr. Robot Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: