FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Question about copy protection on CD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 2:09 pm    Post subject: Question about copy protection on CD Reply with quote

I've been reading about the registration/activation stuff associated with the downloadable version of the game. Does the CD require any special actions to transfer the game from one computer to another? I'll probably be upgrading next birthday, and I don't want to have to futz around with copy protection when I move my stuff over.

Also, how long does the CD version typically take to ship (within the US)?
Goober
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you buy the CD version then you can play it on any computer, provided you have the CD in the drive, so I'm thinking there's no problem there. Smile

As for shipping, we're not entirely sure to be honest. We typically ship CD orders on the day we receive them, or the day after (depending on when you order). We're based in the UK, so I would guess it would be 3 or 4 days to get to you under normal circumstances. However, we have heard that US customs have increased their security in light of recent events, so it's possible that will add a few days delay to things.

Rule of thumb: I would guess around 5->6 days. If you don't see anything within a week to a fortnight then we need to know so we can harass someone in the postal service. Wink

(note: I am not a postman, so these numbers might be out. I think it's about right though...Poo Bear or Fost will surely correct me if I'm wrong Smile)

HTH.
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: Postal times, we have been notified of some delays on items going into the US due to extra security checks. We were actually notified the other day by someone for whom delivery had gone past the 14 days we allow on the website, although no one else has ever needed to contact us, so it seems that was just a one off.

From the feedback we have had, it seems shipping takes on average 5-6 days (for US customers).

I'd be interested to hear from anyone who bought the cd version about how long it took to arrive. As far as we are aware the service we currently use is doing a great job, but if anyone thinks it is underperforming we'll look at what else we can do to improve it.
Nossie

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

b**g*r....

Quote:

We're based in the UK, so I would guess it would be 3 or 4 days to get to you under normal circumstances.

you know if I knew that I might have bought the cd version...

but nooooooooooo
I get a new hdisk tomorrow and will likely have to rerequest an authorization code...

nice to see it works on 2k3 *coff* atleast for the registered version Twisted Evil

luverly game btw
View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hair65

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:15 pm    Post subject: nike shoes and wigs Reply with quote

www.google.com online shopping human hair wigs and nike shoes for discount.wholesale lace front wigs and cheap nike air max shos online.where to buy high quality synthetic wigs and roshe run shoes is a best choice.
human hair wigs
cheap lace front wigs
full lace wigs
lace front wigs
cheap human hair wigs
cheap synthetic wigs
cheap wigs for women
cheap bob wigs
african american wigs cheap
afro wigs cheap
cheap full lace wigs
cheap curly wigs
cheap cosplay wigs
cheap wigs for men
cheap costume wigs
cheap hair extensions

cheap nike shoes
nike air max
nike air max 90
nike air max 90 womens white
white roshes mens
roshes women
cheap air max 90
air max 270 mens
nike air max 1 mens
cheap nikes online
nike sb janoski
nike skateboarding shoes
nike air force one men
nike air force 1 low
black huaraches
nike huarache women
air max 270
air max sale
nike air max sale
air jordan 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: