FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
IMPORTANT!!! Moonpod! It's an idea! about starscape!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Have an explanation for the first post about the red and blue space worms. Here goes...

You were awake, It was late... You fell into a living sleep (where your awake but you are having a dream) you fall onto the keyboard turning on high contrast.
When you "wake up" you grab the moniter for support turning the brightness and contrast to full, then the space worms look different as the hit the aegis heaps of the green minerals hit the aegis and make it appear to be covered in "plants" you think "Huh, what the........." and go to bed.
In the morning you convinced yourself you were awake. and the screen and high contrast, you turned it of in the morning as you think the computer is "Trying to ****** you off again"
Sorrow

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acctuly Phycosis is when your imagination gets a stronger influence over your brain, the more extream your case the more things you see and more "impossible" the things you see start too be.

A good exsample is this:

You see:Car keys
Meaning:Earth is in danger from deamons.

mind you that would be a very servear case.

1/100 people have phycosis.
1/5 famils have somone with phycosis.
about 1/2.5 people KNOW of somone who has phycosis.

Most people keep it very hush hush, unfortunitly it should be made public knowledge.
drgamer

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VonBraun wrote:
I Have an explanation for the first post about the red and blue space worms. Here goes...

You were awake, It was late... You fell into a living sleep (where your awake but you are having a dream) you fall onto the keyboard turning on high contrast.
When you "wake up" you grab the moniter for support turning the brightness and contrast to full, then the space worms look different as the hit the aegis heaps of the green minerals hit the aegis and make it appear to be covered in "plants" you think "Huh, what the........." and go to bed.
In the morning you convinced yourself you were awake. and the screen and high contrast, you turned it of in the morning as you think the computer is "Trying to ****** you off again"

Then WHY did I see two different colored worms! HUH??? explain that!
VonBraun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because...Um...They...er...

oh darn it...

Um...

Nightmare?
It was a nightmare obviously...
I...er...think...er

(please ignore the excessive ers...)
icarus
Troll
Troll

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well on a side note i think zone 4 is haunted sometimes when its just me the aurgs and some astroids i will sea green exaust trails like the ones from some arknid ships but thaer is no ships thare a bunch of them apper all at once but then thay dissaper
HunterXI

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobacles wrote:
So don't let those 6-10 hours go to waste. Invest a little in your dreams... literally.

Jesus Christ, you people actually get 6 whole hours of sleep? Insomnla limits me to a quite healthy of 4-5 per night Wink
icarus
Troll
Troll

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow i just had a starscape dreem to but it dedent involve plants or blue space worms it had a zone full of whitesh oringe gloabs insted of astroids and i dident have to shoot them i just sucked them in whith my grav beem and thay contanded resorces

also in this zone thare was a large abandoned ship its counstruction did not mach any zenarch or arknid designs and looked like nouthing i had yet incountered in the grid it looked almoast...human

the ship was very large and i could fly inside it evean whith a devastator (when i flew insid the roof became transparint so i could see inside) i got to the reactor room before i stoped playing (in the dreem i just walked away from my coumputher and left the room i dount rember what i did next)
drgamer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

icarus wrote:
wow i just had a starscape dreem to but it dedent involve plants or blue space worms it had a zone full of whitesh oringe gloabs insted of astroids and i dident have to shoot them i just sucked them in whith my grav beem and thay contanded resorces

also in this zone thare was a large abandoned ship its counstruction did not mach any zenarch or arknid designs and looked like nouthing i had yet incountered in the grid it looked almoast...human

the ship was very large and i could fly inside it evean whith a devastator (when i flew insid the roof became transparint so i could see inside) i got to the reactor room before i stoped playing (in the dreem i just walked away from my coumputher and left the room i dount rember what i did next)

Maybe it's a hidden sandbox type mode... OR Starscape 2...
icarus
Troll
Troll

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more detalils the ship
it locked like a modern space station (a bunch of white cylenders crudely bolted togeather)

Last edited by icarus on Mon May 16, 2005 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
VonBraun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you should be able to drag enimies and space stations around with your grav beam and then swing them at enemies, like a railgun.
Material Offender

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drgamer wrote:

By the way the general term for my powers is E(xtra)S(ensetory)P(ersipitation)

extra sensory percipitation?

thats not even a word.

i think its 'Extra Stupid Perception' Smile
pheonix

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VonBraun wrote:
I think you should be able to drag enimies and space stations around with your grav beam and then swing them at enemies, like a railgun.

I did that with resource gems when I used to play the demo. Duh. I didn't realise they were valuable.
icarus
Troll
Troll

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Material Offender wrote:
drgamer wrote:

By the way the general term for my powers is E(xtra)S(ensetory)P(ersipitation)

extra sensory percipitation?

thats not even a word.

i think its 'Extra Stupid Perception' Smile

its extra sensory PERCEPTION
Gaoes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i havent had dreams about starscape, but i've had that same kind of thing happen to me. like ill dream about something, its always been meaningless, like what i'd see walking down a hallway. now i forget about it after a day, but a long time later (sometimes years) that same scene will play itself out, inch by inch, its exactly what i saw in my dream. call me crazy if you will, but i swear its true. and if i did have any save the world dreams, i'd probably go crazy lol.

now if only i could get one about my girlfriend Wink
siirenias

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, this "plant aegis" might be a challenge further into the game, but only found in the unstable sectors, even after killing the motherbaddy.

WHat would happen is that these plantlike growths on the indiginii are parasites. When the indigenous species rams the Aegis, the parasites latch on and form a hard growth on the surface, a mere neusance more than a hull-eating parasite. you would need to burn the parasite away in order to enter the aegis. The excess parasite would burn off upon reentry into the grid.
View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: