FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Enemy Warping In Bug...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: Enemy Warping In Bug... Reply with quote

Fix this Immediately, please.... Please please please...

I flew up to some missle-shooters just now in my brand new devestator. Never had a devestator before. Flew up to like five or six of these guys. A gravisphere dude warped in for the first time in zone three. And all the while he's warping in, the camera is heading off of me. I'm like "You guys PAUSED this, RIGHT?" And I'm looking at the radar, and I'm seeing those little b-words swarm around me killing me basically. I could say that they weren't killing me, but they were. Scratching up my BRAND NEW DEVESTATOR... So I can't see myself and I'm firing off about 12 volleys of Heatseekers randomly, don't even know which way I'm facing now, and Crack-head VonBraun says "Oh, hey, we know you're blind and dying because of this interlude, but LOOK AT THIS MORON! See how SHINY and ROUND he is?" Oh, god, can I go kill my mothership now? I really want them to die. At least those stupid ones who say that stupid stuff. I wanna turn that crud off. (OR AT LEAST PAUSE IT!)
View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dove
Starscape Jedi
Starscape Jedi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. Been there. First mining barge in a zone, it's that way too. I've had some painful encounters where I need to get something off of the Aegis REALLY REALLY badly, and the screen switches to watch the first miner warp in, and I just have to sit there and watch the Aegis' health drain... ARGH. Best advice I can give is to just stay cool, and if you need to fly out of something, use the minimap to see where you're going. You CAN still control your ship during those sequences where you're making rude gestures at Max...

At least they let you keep your inertia and stuff on the other messages now... it used to be that when messages about low missiles (or worse, low hull) popped up, it would freeze my ship and stop my weapon charging/momentum/whatever. It's not as bad as it was, but it still disorients me from the battle. I swear, sometimes I've wanted to throttle JJ. "I FREAKING KNOW I'M OUT OF MISSILES! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE OUT HERE?!!"
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, point taken i'll add it to the beautiful list Wink
Dove
Starscape Jedi
Starscape Jedi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Xellas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had an experience like that, though it didnt involve the text. I'm in zone 2, flyin my nice little runabout hull gathering stuff to make my Avenger. I'm takin on a miner, flyin circles around him and pegging him with rockets when one of the medium sized ships gets in my way. I get stopped and end up taking a direct hit from the laser which nearly kills me. Well I haul butt back to the Aegis naturally. I had equipped it with a drill beam, and didnt think about that. I'm approaching this ice field (you know, the wierd blue asteroids, i'm guessing they are ice or comets or something) when all of the sudden a mining beam shoots out and hits one RIGHT NEXT TO ME, killing me. I'm just like "no, my own ship did NOT just kill me!" I wanted to strangle the gunner and shove about 3 full loads of plasma torpedos in the docking bay.
Chibi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Bump Bump Bump! Reply with quote

<bump>
OMFG! I hate Collateral Damage Friendly Fire! The Aegis does indeed Kill you. Too often. Bad Aegis!
</bump>
View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
myy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MYY

please jordan release dates help suns jersey me roshe runs wind boy barbour jackets outlet said burberry handbags one day, uhren I hear titans nfl jersey from you tommy hilfiger I barbour jackets love timberland outlet the sound of people philipp plein outlet who iphone case teach christian louboutin you to dsquared2 be ferragamo shoes able to speak the language valentino of my coach outlet desert wind soul nike boy replied that woolrich outlet the pandora uk wind prada outlet has cheap shoes many longchamp handbags outlet names in new balance this place, which warriors jersey is coach outlet called los angeles lakers jerseys the Sirocco, because the Arabs believe oakley sungalsses outlet that it ray ban outlet came pandora charms from ralph lauren the land ralph lauren polos covered by skechers shoes water, fred perry outlet which are adidas schuhe home to swarovski blacks. tn pas cher Boy longchamp handbags distant homeland, michael kors uk it eagles nfl jersey is north face jackets called oakley sunglasses outlet the michael kors outlet Levant, seahawks nfl jersey because charlotte hornets jersey people true religion outlet believe burberry uk it brings a desert ray ban wayfarer of ray ban sunglasses outlet sand jazz jersey and michael kors outlet Moorish bills nfl jersey battle kate spade cries. Perhaps in burberry a more distant fields air max shoes of the north face grazing sheep, one adidas yeezy shoes would think christian louboutin that ralph lauren outlet online the wind blows mcm backpack in coach factory outlet online Andalusia. However, wind swarovski crystal does nike air max not instyler play oakley outlet in timberwolves jersey any one ralph lauren place bottega veneta is michael kors bags not cheap nike shoes limited tommy hilfiger outlet to iphone cases any one ray ban black friday place, wizards jersey so barbour jackets it levi's jeans is occhiali ray ban more hogan powerful bcbg max than the lions nfl jersey desert. nike Someday, people adidas are bucks jersey able five finger shoes to rolex watches plant trees prada handbags in hollister clothing store can allow you azcardinals nfl jersey and houston rockets jersey I give ray ban up burberry uk luxury, converse sneakers away from vans the hubbub, michaelkors.com like giants nfl jersey a bcbg dresses mountain the north face outlet stream, ralph lauren online shop as guardian, silent love, jordan loving flowers oakley sunglasses cheap waiting for bengals nfl jersey a supra shoes quiet michael kors beauty, designer handbags ecological michael kors outlet plot eyeglass frames together oakley better browns nfl jersey living supra shoes environment? If you prada sunglasses can, asics please hilfiger outlet promise me, like a cleveland cavaliers jersey river ray ban clean watch lovingly mountains, polo outlet online grass adidas smoothie like oklahoma city thunder jerseys that, oakley sunglasses simple chiefs nfl jersey quiet grizzlies jersey life, tranquil forward; hollister natural nike air seeding beats by dre headphones in womens clothing a calm nike air max Ning Wen cheap nhl jerseys Wanqing, timberland boots Shizumori cloud michael kors australia water, the chargers nfl jersey equanimity, fred perry I let you ray ban sunglasses freely in roshe run the new balance outlet blue true religion sky celine handbags breathing, totem! softball bats Spring coach black friday deep coach outlet place hoodies outlet I oakley sunglasses outlet do not know, a timberland touch long puma stream christian louboutin shoes flow. Screenshot ralph lauren polo touch of sweet flowers, mk outlet online willing ralph lauren gorgeous nike factory bloom pelicans jersey in burberry nature, red bottoms so michael kors outlet online tempting ravens nfl jersey arms brilliant mind, fidget spinner Xu Li coachfactory.com/shop Kangan gas in the jimmy choo shoes new michael kors outlet body, long ray ban far Ju vans a atlanta hawks jersey handful of hermes clear polo ralph streams warm handbags outlet heart, the inhaled true religion outlet store gas rolex montre exhaled;. polo ralph lauren A buccaneers nfl jersey Species ralph lauren thread spring the north face jackets in mind, cheap ray ban let ralph lauren love in Life ralph lauren uk is ray ban sunglasses a denver nuggets jersey never-ending journey through ray-ban sunglasses some wonderful, skechers some coach outlet online rough coach outlet store Ke Hum, cowboys nfl jersey and my oakley sunglasses outlet life, nike canada flying christian louboutin all michael kors the way! marc jacobs While not exciting, memorable enough! pandora jewellery People nfl jerseys are jordan shoes yearning pandora jewelry for armani exchange a huarache meteoric broncos nfl jersey rise, saints nfl jersey meteoric michael kors rise rolex watches in salomon life, marc jacobs do you nike shoes outlet not know ray ban the handbags outlet way eloquent, hollister clothing store I chrome hearts outlet love versace outlet you birkenstock outlet Shannon jordan retro is ray bans also skechers shoes outlet a michael kors uk supreme new balance level. air max 2015 And my michael kors outlet life nike free is so! Even nike roshe run if not mbt shoes beautiful cheap nfl jerseys and oakley vault seductive, oakley sunglasses outlet but the way coach factory outlet of atmosphere, coach black friday the oakley black friday scenery coach outlet along texans nfl jersey the polo ralph lauren outlet online way is christian louboutin shoes enough to true religion jeans outlet make mcm handbags you nike store enjoy under armour endless. longchamp outlet While philipp plein not michael kors outlet online asking hollister for the raiders nfl jersey moon, burberry outlet online though not panthers nfl jersey into michael kors usa the eyeglasses online sky, colts nfl jersey while miami heat jerseys the middle prada shoes part nike of twists and oakley sungalsses outlet turns, redskins nfl jersey bustling, too adorable! air max This life, it scarpe hogan was jealousy, 49ers nfl jersey it burberry handbags outlet was envy. converse Jealous juicy couture outlet of adidas tracksuits my life coach outlet online is horloges so cheerful! long champ I relojes envy beats by dr dre the mcm handbags pace juicy couture is so swarovski jewelry fly north face outlet Jian! My air max life, air force flying dansko shoes all nba jersey the nets jerseys way! To say is packers nfl jersey fate! It nike roshe goes nike free 5.0 well, but giuseppe zanotti also hollister clothing crooked; nike it twists trail blazers jersey and nike store turns, steelers nfl jersey they beats by dre still flew kings jersey quickly. Midway air max 90 There tory burch sandals are replica handbags many memorials, hugo boss online villain giuseppe shoes obstruction, north face there are corrupt mizuno running resistance. oakley sungalsses outlet Suffering longchamp outlet does lacoste outlet not exclude these, nike huarache how falcons nfl jersey you can travel reebok shoes on ray ban the michael kors sea? How dolphins nfl jersey flying barbour all ecco shoes the way? adidas For spurs jersey me adidas shoes the longchamp bottom of omega watches a nike air max people, lunette oakley be boston celtics jerseys quick burberry degrees, coach outlet can michael kors outlet be described as roshe run lucky! nike store Although burberry outlet I northface did not swarovski canada complete ray ban the michael kors last ray ban mission reebok now, patriots nfl jersey because nike shoes outlet travel chicago bulls jerseys is not over yet. nike free run I'm ray ban sunglasses outlet still rolex watches on converse the hogan shoes road asics outlet flew, kate spade outlet I philadelphia 76ers jersey still watches wander ralph lauren outlet the nfl jerseys landscape. tory burch outlet In adidas fact, the twists longchamp and tommy hilfiger turns longchamp black friday of nike free life is michael kors outlet online sale not a polo ralph lauren kind dallas mavericks jersey of thomas sabo beauty? jaguars nfl jersey People say, infinite in hermes outlet the beats headphones awesome air max scenery! I barbour jacket outlet think raptors jersey this oakley sungalsses outlet is air max 2015 a coach factory outlet kind michael kors of true religion jeans aesthetic basketball shoes realm! los angeles clippers jerseys Mediocre air huarache is bottega not beautiful coach outlet usa life. polo ralph lauren outlet Only jimmy choo bitter, timberland shoes tired, ralph lauren outlet it nba shoes felt detroit pistons jerseys sweet air jordans life. salvatore ferragamo I believe, ray ban at the end of life, nike it is when I the rams nfl jersey beautiful scenery. cheap oakley At that time, michael kors bags when baseball bats is my glory. I mlb jerseys would burberry outlet like cheap jerseys to versace outlet contaminated dust on swarovski the cheap mlb jerseys road flat iron and are willing nike shoes outlet to enjoy the scenery on the way. nike mercurial At calvin klein least soccer shoes outlet there are simple vans shoes ideas, burberry outlet online have mcm backpack outlet experience burberry outlet in oakley outlet online the jets nfl jersey struggle. soccer outlet We coach outlet online do swarovski not pandora undergo converse shoes soil, prada how to cheap jordans know nike free run human suffering? babyliss Do vikings nfl jersey not experience kate spade outlet the pandora experience along the way, burberry canada it turns nhl jerseys out hollisterco the hermes birkin world's dangerous? pacers jersey Jing new balance shoes spine coach purses outlet through birkenstock the ups and nike air max downs, salvatore ferragamo to ralph lauren factory store get cheap true religion genuine birkenstock talent christian louboutin outlet they need the north face to puma shoes get the michael kors handbags right oakley sungalsses outlet position they need. cheap oakley sunglasses Therefore, rolex watches for sale the twists air max and adidas turns omega watches for givenchy antigona me, is orlando magic jersey a great hilfiger online shop beauty nike air in life, life is a tommy hilfiger wonderful replica watches story. There soccer shoes is fitflop the polo outlet life ferragamo story cheap jerseys of a ferragamo uk perfect cheap jerseys life! ralph lauren Flying michael kors outlet life hollister is ed hardy largely a qualitative chi flat iron leap! Leap, is mont blanc pens progress. bears nfl jersey And I was dsquared2 outlet to hilfiger survive north face backpacks the leap in thomas sabo progress nike in the new balance front row. new york knicks jerseys Midway louboutin mantis, bugs, ants, north face cinch! Great nike roshe risk, oakley vault of course, stone island need to adjust, need to michael kors outlet integrate. fendi outlet As adidas shoes you retro jordans know, the michael kors

mcm bags
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: