FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
have been
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Word Pirate View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:11 am    Post subject: have been Reply with quote

Recently, I have been surfing the Internet less and less, and many people are curious. Is it because I also started to give up what I did! People like me must be on the Internet all the time Cheap Cigarettes, follow the network information to go. Actually it is not like this, I just changed direction. 2015 is a more important year for me. How can I give up? I just went to do something that I think is more beneficial to me! I started to do it now, and I believe that people who know me know that I am a very strong executive. But I think that I have always been good enough, because there are more people around me than I do. Their execution and intelligence are ten times more powerful than I am, and they all become leaders in one area. I remember how long ago a few years ago, the Internet popularized such a word, called "procrastination"! Perhaps it is with the passage of time that many people have forgotten the word, but this symptom still exists. Always dragging, dragging until you accept this reality
I met an executive in Beijing, she was going to face marriage, and then I let her leave Beijing and go to Shanghai. In the past six months, she told me a few words like this: "I want to be financial, I want to open a restaurant, I want to cooperate with which boss!" Then I told her that after you get married, With specific ideas, it��s not my reality to tell me again, but many people forget it after three minutes of heat Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Then I asked her, at work you are a woman with a lot of energy and ability. But what kind of person are you on the road to concrete entrepreneurship? I know very well that she is a good person, a very responsible person, but in contrast, if she becomes a person after she has been married for 5 years Marlboro Gold, I am certainly not aware of herself! So after she told me three times about her thoughts, I just let her finish the matter in front of her. If you want to do it, then you don't have to do it! So if you have any projects, or what calls, you will do it immediately. I have also encountered a 93-year-old peer in my life Marlboro Cigarettes. He is only one day older than me. Simply speaking, we have the same mentality and execution, but we also have different directions and ways of doing things. Sometimes we chat late in the middle of the night, and then say "The reason why we are still struggling in the early morning is because we understand, do it!" When it comes to whether the network can really make money, I can tell here. Everyone, absolutely. And you can make a lot of money, the most important thing is that you are not willing to do it. Sometimes I want to laugh. A friend told me that it would be unsafe for me to put money into Alipay. I don't want to do it. This society is not stupid, and it is very smart. Every project can make money, such as: information flow, finance; for example: online earning, sharing and earning money. Just for example, let everyone break through: I don't do it, I don't know how to do it, how can I not make money for a few days, and whether I can make big money without investing Cigarettes For Sale. I recently worked on WeChat, 5 tablets, 5 software, 5 micro-signals, 450 groups per micro-signal, and each number is 5,000. After the Spring Festival, I will definitely continue to add equipment and employees. I know very well that this is definitely not comparable to those who are arrogant, but at least these are all done by me. Do you have it? And I am just because of someone's sentence: Listen to me now and start doing it
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Online Cigarettes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Word Pirate All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: