FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Advertising sites
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> General View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you could always try cheatcc.com. they have plenty of click here types o stuff, and Im sure they'd be happy to get rid of it in favor of some better ads... not to mention that LOTS of people go there (formerly including me)
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: Cheatcc, looks like all their ads go through an external agency. We generally try to avoid this kind of thing, because you don't always know where they'll put you (they usually have a lot of sites and they spread across all of them) plus they tend to put you in pop-ups and other nasty stuff like that which frankly we don't want to be contributing to.

Thanks for pointing them out though, everywhere is another place we can try.
HunterXI

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah well, at least that explains the random javascripts that block out the pages... I would suggest Halomods, but currently, halomods needs quite a bit of money to support (apparently, Grenadiac, AKA Gren for short, who owns the site, had to pay $600 this year to keep the site running)... but nvm there.
Merkava

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved your game so much, I'm putting up an ad for you on my site at no cost to you. Of course, my site's only a day old and I have absolutely no traffic at all except for my friends looking at it to give me advice, but you can't really lose anything. I might have traffic eventually.
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merkava wrote:
I'm putting up an ad for you on my site

Wow, that's cool, thanks!!!
Merkava

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get too excited. My site has virtually no traffic at all. Not yet at least. Well, I'll see what I can do.
Cherry07

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Advertising sites Reply with quote

Fost wrote:
If anyone reading this: owns a website or knows someone who owns a website that could use some advertising revenue. Please feel free to contact us at any of the email addresses here.

All we need is a guarantee of how many impressions the advert will get, minimum of a 486X60 sized banner or better. As long as the price for number of impressions falls under the amount we will make a bit of money back, it's worth us doing.

All the little independent sites are great but hard to find, when we advertise with them everyone benefits. Unfortunately there are too many 'middle men' agencies buying up advertising space Rachat de crédit these days who want their cut. I would not mind so much but talking to them is like having your life sucked out of your soul Sad

So: if anyone can use the money, we would rather give it to a site that needs it than an agency if we can help it Very Happy
i never understood how you actuly planed to pay
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: