FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Skyrim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Game Talk View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:15 pm    Post subject: Skyrim Reply with quote

This is shaping up to be my xmas holiday game, not got it yet due to the excessive price tag, but I'm definitely weakening.

Nice 10/10 review over at Eurogamer too (who are usually trustworthy). Anyone got it yet?
Weeble
Starscape Jedi
Starscape Jedi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, 'fraid not. On a bit of a tight budget, really. I've not really been buying anything apart from indie and xbla games, and not even terribly many of those.
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean, I'm crushed for time and money at the minute, but I've got a tradition of buying two BIG games at xmas for the holidays. One has to be survival horror, preferably zombie based. The other something that's OK to play when the young'uns are around. I'm thinking Skyrim for the day time, but not sure.

Nightime could be Dead Rising 2? Then there was that great trailer for Dead Island, but the reviews haven't been kind.

I could always take the easy option and get the DLC game add-ons for Fallout3:New Vegas.

That'd be a bit unfair to the family though Wink Last years stand out family hit was Fable2, everyone was a bit dissapointed by Fable3, although all of us played it a fair bit really, just wasn't what we were all hoping for. Shame the next one won't be ready until next year.

The wife and daughter weren't overly keen on Oblivion, found it a bit long winded and 'dry'. As soon as they found out you could have a dog in Fable they were desperate to get hold of the controller Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Game Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: