FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Just Cause 2 bloopers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Film Talk View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:18 pm    Post subject: Just Cause 2 bloopers Reply with quote

If you thought 'Fallout New Vegas' had some funny bugs, check out this hilarious video. I'd forgotten all about this game, but its just gone back onto my most wanted list Smile

Slyh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should really give it a try. It's a great game. Although it's a bit repetitive after some time of playing it is still a lot fun, mainly because you can destroy so much or play around with the world endlessly.

The game also has a story line. I did not know this when I bought it. :) The story is done really well in my opinion.

And the game looks gorgeous! :)
Rup

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it in the Christmas Steam sale. It makes my laptop look old, though - even Dead Space 2 runs perfectly well enough to play, but this is slow and uncomfortable :-/ so I didn't get very far. My laptop isn't particularly powerful but this the first game I've had problems with, even cranking down all the settings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Film Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: