FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Puhuleeaase bring out a follow up of Starscape
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: Puhuleeaase bring out a follow up of Starscape Reply with quote

K, I am too old for begging, but starscape is my fav. game EVER, which is saying a lot from a guy who played Elite into Elite status and is on a 5 year run on Eve Online...
Please bring a new storyline. Using the old engine is fine, it may be a bit pixelated, but I loove it so.
Konedima
Grammar Police
Grammar Police

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second. Or at least give us tools so we can create our own campaigns. The problem is that they don't have much time to work on this sort of stuff any more.
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, It's great to hear from people who love our games Smile It's true that these days it's just Holly on art and me on everything else, but I'm doing my best to get things done! Starscape 2 with the ability for people to make and share campaigns, that would be sweet Smile
Plantface

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soo.... is there a Starscape 2 in the works? All I ask for is support for higher resolution.

You know, even if you just added an option for higher resolution and a folder where the images are stored, the community would take care of the rest and create some interesting (high resolution!) mods!
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An update to allow a wider view area that allows the current artwork to make more use of higher res might make sense.
icarus
Troll
Troll

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poo Bear wrote:
Thanks, It's great to hear from people who love our games Smile It's true that these days it's just Holly on art and me on everything else, but I'm doing my best to get things done! Starscape 2 with the ability for people to make and share campaigns, that would be sweet Smile

Where did Fost go?

Band Broke up?
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fost was forced to go get a 'proper' job Wink It's a real shame, but you always hope the next game will be a hit, if it is then maybe we can get the band back together.
ratbuddy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, please. I love this game. Reminds me of Star Control mixed with Planet's Edge. I'd buy a sequel in a heartbeat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: