FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
No sound during gameplay in Starscape v2.2SD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape Support View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:56 am    Post subject: No sound during gameplay in Starscape v2.2SD Reply with quote

Just like the guy in the other "no sound" post, I'm not getting any sound during gameplay (dead silence), but music during the menus works OK. But my version is v2.2SD - the Stardock download version.

Also, before I bought it from Stardock, I played the demo I downloaded from this website, and there were no sound problems. I think the demo was v2.3?

My system:
Vista Ultimate 32bit
Intel C2D E6700
4GB RAM
Creative X-Fi
Nvidia 8800GTX

I think the other guy's problem was in v2.1, so I would have assumed it would have been fixed in v2.2.

Thanks for your help
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you've tried our version and it works ok then send you full name and email to support@moonpod.com and I'll set you up with an account so you can get our version. It shouldn't be any different though, but if it works then you're welcome to it.

p.s. just out of interest, why buy it from Stardock if you tried our demo in the first place? When you buy from somewhere else we lose two thirds of the money Sad
Inane

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poo Bear wrote:

p.s. just out of interest, why buy it from Stardock if you tried our demo in the first place? When you buy from somewhere else we lose two thirds of the money Sad

You lose that much? ****'n ouch Sad
LintMan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poo Bear wrote:
If you've tried our version and it works ok then send you full name and email to support@moonpod.com and I'll set you up with an account so you can get our version. It shouldn't be any different though, but if it works then you're welcome to it.

Email sent. Thanks for your help!

Quote:

Wow, sorry, I didn't realize that. If it makes you feel any better, I came across this game because I had some game tokens from totalgaming.net to spend and was looking through their list of games on Stardock Central, otherwise I would have never seen/heard of Starscape.

I would have DL'd the demo right from SDC, but I somehow overlooked the demo download button there. Then I followed the game website link from SDC to here and saw the demo link here and tried it out. After I decided to purchase, I still had the above-mentioned tokens, so it was back to SDC to buy the game using the tokens.
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, that's ok then. Sales partners generating new customers is wonderful, it's just the thought that they might poach our own that is always a worry. In this case unfounded. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: