FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Patch for older CD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape Support View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Patch for older CD Reply with quote

I had the CD version bought for me by a parent a while ago - not sure exactly how long but the version is 1.4e - and I recently picked up the game and started playing it again for the first time in a long time. However, I was looking to get the latest patch for it but it seems I need to use the original email and password when the game was bought to log in and download the patch. I no longer have any idea what those are. Is there any way I can get the patch without logging in, or can I get a new ID to log in?

Thanks!

-Nate
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just mail support@moonpod.com with the full name of the person who bought the game, that should be enough to track the original account.
Lokanar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: