FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Ghost hacking rooms
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> User Adventures View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Find the level data folder for what you're making and you should see a shops sub folder.

Mine is:
\My Documents\MrRobot\data\user\ad000\ghost\shops

In notepad create a file called myshop.config and stick it in there:

Code:

GENERAL
{
   level_stocked         0,0            //min/max
   power_level_stocked      0,1            //min/max
   categories_allowed      NONE         //ALL, NONE, UPGRADE, ICE, ICE_BREAKER, PROGRAM, ITEM
   num_probability         -1,-1         //random between min/max or -1,-1 means default (infinite?)
   sell_price_probability   0.75,1.25      //random between min/max percentage by which the price will vary from the default
                                 //or -1,-1 means default
}

SPECIFIC
{
   item0   ITEM_ENERGY_RESTORE2,-1,-1,0.75,1.25         
   item1   ITEM_ENERGY_RESTORE3,-1,-1,0.75,1.25
   item2   ITEM_POWER_RESTORE2,-1,-1,0.75,1.25
   item3   ITEM_POWER_RESTORE3,-1,-1,0.75,1.25
   item4     ITEM_REBOOT_LEVEL1,-1,-1,0.75,1.25
}

The GENERAL section would let the shop carry everything, you can say for instance, 'categories_allowed ICE' and you'd get every type of ICE in the game. You can also limit the levels that will show up, to stop you being able to buy good stuff too early. In this example the general section isn't allowing anything through, so no default items are going to show up at all.

The SPECIFIC section lets you list items that will appear in the shop one at a time. Which is often simpler.

Each item has a name so we know what it is and then 4 numbers. The first two are stock levels, so (-1,-1) means just stock loads of them, (1,4) means at least 1 and 4 max, so you can control how many will show up.

The last two numbers are variation in price, so (1,1) means just use the default price, (0.5,0.75) means vary the price between 50% to 75% of default so this would be a cheap shop, (1.25,1.5) means vary the price between 125% to 150% of default, making it an expensive shop.

Finally - add a shop object to a room in your editor, set the override name to myshop.config (or whatever).
Zanpakuto

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, found a new error and needed some help XD

Sorry to be such an annoyance.

Code:
Error: couldn't ifnd the terminal in the ghost map

Assert failed!

Expression: found || fromABattle

File: .\Source\battles.cpp

Line: 1808

Function: CBattleMapMgr::prepMap

Call Stack:

00595C65  0012F860  0001:00194C65 D

It says there's no terminal, but I checked and it had one T_T...

If you want me to zip the folder and send it to you, just ask...^^
Zanpakuto

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poo Bear wrote:
Find the level data folder for what you're making and you should see a shops sub folder.

Mine is:

Code:

GENERAL
{
   categories_allowed      NONE         //ALL, NONE, UPGRADE, ICE, ICE_BREAKER, PROGRAM, ITEM
   num_probability         -1,-1         //random between min/max or -1,-1 means default (infinite?)
   sell_price_probability   0.75,1.25      //random between min/max percentage by which the price will vary from the default
                                 //or -1,-1 means default
}

SPECIFIC
{
}

The GENERAL section would let the shop carry everything, you can say for instance, 'categories_allowed ICE' and you'd get every type of ICE in the game. You can also limit the levels that will show up, to stop you being able to buy good stuff too early. In this example the general section isn't allowing anything through, so no default items are going to show up at all.

The SPECIFIC section lets you list items that will appear in the shop one at a time. Which is often simpler.

Each item has a name so we know what it is and then 4 numbers. The first two are stock levels, so (-1,-1) means just stock loads of them, (1,4) means at least 1 and 4 max, so you can control how many will show up.

The last two numbers are variation in price, so (1,1) means just use the default price, (0.5,0.75) means vary the price between 50% to 75% of default so this would be a cheap shop, (1.25,1.5) means vary the price between 125% to 150% of default, making it an expensive shop.

Finally - add a shop object to a room in your editor, set the override name to myshop.config (or whatever).

Is it possible to sell Ghost Avatars in the shop?
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think you can sell avatars.

Feel free to send me anything at supportATmoonpod.com and I'll take a look.
Yaiba

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poo Bear wrote:

Mine is:

Code:

GENERAL
{
                                 //or -1,-1 means default
}

SPECIFIC
{
}

Former Zanpakuto, now Yaiba here, I'm working on a few shops for my Hacking map, but I'm finding a few issues, (at first, no matter what I did, I couldn't test any adventure I made, so I used one of the downloadable ones as a base and it worked), I can set the shop file properly, I guess, since it says something about an error with the override name.

I'll e-mail you the folder if you want, any help or comment is appreciated and I'll post the first version of the adventure asap (as soon as I fix these bugs I keep finding in my maps XP)
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure thing, email me supportATmoonpod.com (AT=@) and I'll check it out. Smile
Yaiba

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Poo, for some reason, whenever I try to open a shop during my custom adventure this error pops up:

Code:

Assert failed!

Expression: CMPParameterBlockFile::loadParameterBlockFile( m_overrideFile.m_pString, blocks )

File: .\Source\frontend_a.cpp

Line: 7761

Function: CFEAvatarShop::buyFromShop

Call Stack:

00595C65  0012F77C  0001:00194C65 F

If you need the adv folder, feel free to ask though Razz Razz it's always a pleasure to help you guys help us XD

on another note, when trying to hack a robot, I got the following error:

Code:

Assert failed!

Expression: CMPParameterBlockFile::loadParameterBlockFile( CGameDefs::wtxt, m_configBlocks )

Line: 234

Function: CEncounterMgr::initialise

Call Stack:

00595C65  0012F76C  0001:00194C65 F

If I click ignore, the hack shows up and when moving to another part of the hack I get another error =P:

Code:

Error: could not find an encounter

Assert failed!

Expression: pE && (eIdx != -1)

Line: 543

Function: CEncounterMgr::findEncounter

Call Stack:

00595C65  0012F838  0001:00194C65 F

Btw, whenever you ahve time, thing you could post a few steps to make a hack change the state of a bollard? it would be nice and kind of helpfull to my adventure.

Thanks in advance Smile Smile

Code:

*deep thinking* I wonder how many times I've edited just this single post XD

I'm mailing you my adventure, since for some reason a teleporter is sending me back to the first of my "cyberspace" (rooms designed with the hack materials and floor XD) rooms... I checked both the names and destinations of my teleporters and couldn't find a reason... Sorry for the trouble and best of luck with work!

Regards, Yaiba
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> User Adventures All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: