FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Lost my first Chip?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr. Robot Support View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Lost my first Chip? Reply with quote

I just started this game... I received a Chip for my Chip Shield that reflects damage / regains Energy / uses 1 Power point sometimes when a block occurs.... but now it's gone.

I noticed it was missing shortly after moving the Chip Shield over to the repair robot (2nd playable character other than Asimov), and saw it working for a bit. Then by the time I got the 3rd character and went to the Equip screen, the Chip was gone.

I am sure I didn't sell it and have no idea where it went. Has this happened to others?
Blizgerg

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe I remember seeing someone else having trouble with those augments dissapearing when the item that they where installed on was unequiped. I could not find the post. I got the idea that it should be fixed in the latest version? What version are you using?
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that was fixed. Your version number is displayed on the first menu screen when the game starts up.
kfcrispy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got this game recently from Reflexive, it says 1.16 or 1.10, it's hard to tell.
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kfcrispy wrote:
I got this game recently from Reflexive, it says 1.16 or 1.10, it's hard to tell.

strange that it's hard to tell - should be quite readable. could you take a screengrab and post it for us. There is a broken version we are aware of, but reflexive never had that so it should have been impossible to get it from them -weird.
kfcrispy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i took a closer look. it's 1.10ZG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr. Robot Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: