FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Starscape crash
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape Support View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: Starscape crash Reply with quote

With reference to yesterday's post, this is the second night (and time) I've played Starscape and it's crashed again (although this time I had time to save it, so won't need to replay the intro).

Version: Bought it last night as part of the MrRobot special offer so presuming latest version hence 1.6.
CPU: AMD Athlon 3200+ 2.19GHz
RAM: 2GB
GFX: NVIDIA GeForce 6600
Driver version: 110.60 (will upgrade to 163.71 after posting and see if similar crashes happen)

Error message:

Assertion Failed:
Expression: m_popupHandle!=0xffffffff
File: .\Source\frontend.cpp
Line: 2989

--

This crash and the one last night were both on the map screen IIRC.

--

Let me know if you need any further info.[/url]
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about that. That error is a little vague sadly, it would seem you were on the navigate screen (the one with the big map). Then some sequence of events I cannot reproduce led to the game getting in a bad state. If you could make it happen again and then tell me what you have to do that would be great. I've been playing with that screen - randomly pressing buttons, etc, but so far no problems Sad

I'll keep looking though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: