FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Show Me The Sales Sale
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Moonpod News View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject: Show Me The Sales Sale

Today marks the launch of the first Show Me The Sales promotion. This is a big bunch of high quality indie games all being sold at a discount. it’s not like a normal games bundle, where there is a central seller taking a cut, and you have all-or-nothing. It’s essentially a collection of indie games sold direct by the developer, which are all on sale at the same time. Plus every one has handy videos:

http://www.showmethegames.com/sales.php

Please tell your friends, there are some great games there at great prices, and it’s only lasting 14 days.
ImoLitchf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My boss said me to show the sales of the game project that start last few month from our company. In this sale they required the whole report of english assignment writing and other things that create problems and issues.
mairishah2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:35 pm    Post subject: cool Reply with quote

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
free gift cards generator and free gift code generator
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Moonpod News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: