FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Can't re-unlock
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr. Robot Support View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Can't re-unlock Reply with quote

Hello,
After a problem, I install the game with the cd, but since i do it, i need the cd to run the game, i can't do the unlock processus. If you can hemp me... Smile
Thanks.
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have the game on CD then it doesn't need unlocking, just stick the CD in and away you go.
Agrajag

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have a CD you can play the game one of two ways:
1. Download the game demo from the website and use the unlock code given to you to play the game. This way you don't need to have the CD in your machine to play, but you can only unlock/install the game 3 times.

2. Install the game from your CD. The CD has to be in the machine whenever you play, but you have unlimited installs (you can install the game to as many computers as you want, but you can effectively only use 1 at a time since the CD must be in the computer)

Or at least this is how the system works with Starscape, and I'm assuming it works the same for Mr. Robot. Someone correct me if this is wrong.

If you already installed from CD and want to install by unlocking instead (so you can play without the CD in the drive), simply uninstall the game, download the game demo from the site, install it, and then unlock the game with your account username and password.

Alternatively I assume you can rip a disc image of the disc and mount it on your computer as a virtual drive in order to play the game from CD without needing it in the drive, but that's more complicated and possibly illegal?
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a much more comprehensive explanation, thanks. Smile
leo03

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks;)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr. Robot Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: