FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Cannot Login
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape Support View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Cannot Login Reply with quote

It's been a couple years since I last logged in... actually, almost 3. But I saved my email address and password.

But it isn't working. I can't even have it email me my password, because it says the email address doesn't exist in the system.

Did you reset the accounts at some point? I want to re-install Starscape on my new computer, but I can't without that login working. Sad
MyrddinE

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and my email address has changed. It's now @gmail.com, rather than @spiritusa.net. Same beginning though. I still HAVE that old address, but I never read it anymore... sooo much junk. If you need to send me email, use the gmail address.
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I can't find an email address like that in the system. Not to worry though, just email supportATmoonpod.com and let us know the name used when making the original purchase. We can find it from that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: