FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Available updates (v1.02)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr. Robot Support View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crussh wrote:
Ive found an editor bug, if you place out a door and then turn the room around then the door seems out of place, but if you then put the selection over then its really still in its original place.

Err, I don't totally follow you there. What do you mean by 'turn the room around' ?Do you mean the room rotate button? I wrote that bit Smile so it's kind of 'use at your own risk' as mentioned in the update list. I have tested it with doors though pretty extensively.
Crussh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep the rotate room button, hey Fost are you making that editor tutorial? If not then you should because the editor is complicated Shocked
hehe im working on my own adventure now Very Happy
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crussh wrote:
Yep the rotate room button, hey Fost are you making that editor tutorial?

There already is an editor tutorial that ships with the game. I'm open to suggestions for more advanced tutorials though -what kind of things do you want to know? Editor docs will be an ongoing endeavour until everyone agrees they are comprehensive. Haven't had as much time as I had hoped to work on them recently, but once I get the next update to them finished I'll start a thread on them in the adventures forum. Smile
Crussh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
what kind of things do you want to know?

Well how to make switches that do what i want them to do, how to make water that goes up and down, you know, advanced stuff.
Oh yeah and what currently every user adventure is missing, dialogs! Very Happy
Blizgerg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can download some of the other user adventures and use them as examples.
The newest pending version (0.7) of PushPushJump has some dialog in it. (two, one for when you find the cheat secret thing and one for when you finish.)

Last edited by Blizgerg on Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Crussh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm PushPushJump, im kinda stuck on that one Sad the room with the water and the stacks of crates. Can you give me a hint?

Edit: Hehe just won the entire adventure hehe boyah Laughing
Unfortunately it must have been an old version cose i dident see no dialog at the end Sad
Blizgerg

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Available updates (v1.02) Reply with quote

Poo Bear wrote:
68.SVG Map Writer [Alpha-Use at own risk]

I noticed a new button in the editor labeled map. How is it supposed to work? When I click on it, it doesn't seem to do anything as far as I can tell.
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: Available updates (v1.02) Reply with quote

Blizgerg wrote:
I noticed a new button in the editor labeled map. How is it supposed to work? When I click on it, it doesn't seem to do anything as far as I can tell.

It writes out an SVG map of your adventure (for one room group only) into the adventure directory. However, I think it needs the bit of code that gets the user adventure path updating because that all changed to support unicode user accounts. So, looks like it's broken right now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr. Robot Support All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: