FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Moonpod 1 Portals 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Game Talk View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Moonpod 1 Portals 0 Reply with quote

Well, after spending a bucket on real's gamepass subscription I can honestly say Ive wasted all my time. wish Id found Moonpod earlier. Honestly, you could buy 5 games with a subscription for the price of mr robot and starscape but you know what?!! there's not one game on real that stacks up to either of them. All the games I beat in a year did not equal the fun from Starscape alone, nope, not even close Smile

congrats guys you have done a apocalyptic job on these two games and i just wish you could get them out sooner. If there was a portal that had a game every month like Ra gamepass but the quality was up there with a Moonpod game I'd be sorted out for life.

Now its like I came off drugs because I need to wait untill you bring another game out. Very Happy
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Moonpod 1 Portals 0 Reply with quote

Smile thanks for the kind words.

Crabby wrote:
Now its like I came off drugs because I need to wait untill you bring another game out. Very Happy

Hopefully the editor for Mr. Robot should extend it's lifetime for most users, although we recognise there's still a lot of work to do in the sharing system and in documentation/bullet proofing.

You can also check out our indie favourites in this thread:

http://www.moonpod.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1409
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Game Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: