FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Purchasing Multiple Unlock Codes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr.Robot View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Purchasing Multiple Unlock Codes Reply with quote

Has purcasing of more than one unlock code been implemented for the Moonpod site?

If so than how do I do it?
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't had a chance to work on gift orders yet I'm afraid. What we've done up to now is have people email in with what they need, generate a link for them with the correct amount including any multiple purchase discount, and then set up the orders by hand and forward on the details. Then the person making the bulk purchase forwards them on for each person.

At the moment it's actually worse if you want to do each one separately, as the payment system now tries to detect existing accounts with matching emails and add licenses to the account rather than creating a new one.

I realise this is not ideal, but we are happy to set things up manually if you need - just email us what you need and we'll sort it out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr.Robot All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: