FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
cascading asteroid explosions not documented
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape Support View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: cascading asteroid explosions not documented Reply with quote

Hey meanwhile I know about that If I'm near to a BIG ONE and shoot it its going to hurt my ship. I don't know if I'm ever told that. But its ok, you find out.

But whats really really mean: If you are somehow **** but still want to mine some and you shoot at full throttle into an asteroid field the explosions cascade themselfes and become darn strong! even with some distance you can receive an impact that eats nearly half of your hull.

Id suggest to document this threat clearly or reduce the damage that can be received through such a cascading explosion.
Being pushed away is ok. But so much damage is mean.

ps: what about a visualisation for that blast wave? I think there is nothing visible if you shoot a big asteroid, is it?
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, a blast wave would be nice, but that's more of a wish list thing than a bug, but it would definitely help explain what is going on.
ewerybody

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep of course! Thats a suggestion!

But I think to be taken by surprise of so much damage is rather a bug.
Darth Dallas

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've gotten used to it. Just have to remember that with some of them its best to be near the edge of the screen, enough that you can still see the target.
ewerybody

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can only be near the edge of the screen at the edge of the game field. I also got used to it.

A blast wave whould be real cool. But it should be capable of visualising the cascadability of the blast.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: