FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
"And the Old shall move aside..."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape Support View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: "And the Old shall move aside..." Reply with quote

My current hard drive is encountering a torrent of problems (particularly not enough space) and I'm about to switch over to a new one. I'll be using both after I reformat the old one, but there lies a problem with that.

What would happen to Starscape? Would I have to save the installed copy of the game, or just save the installer? I can't find my old product code from the purchase (would that even work if I did have it?), so would I have to purchase a new one?

If there's no way for me to keep the old and I have to repurchase, that's not going to stop me from getting Starscape back up and running. I'll buy it again, might even order a disc this time so if something happens I'll have it.
icarus
Troll
Troll

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: "And the Old shall move aside..." Reply with quote

tieron_asaki wrote:
My current hard drive is encountering a torrent of problems (particularly not enough space)

So is mine. (quite literally)
Magnulus

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't have any trouble when I had to reinstall it later. They've got you in their customer database.
Doom III

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: "And the Old shall move aside..." Reply with quote

u can just log on and get a new code

i think you can get 3
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you can get up to 3 codes currently, although we should be changing this so you can get an additional code on a timeout basis (like winxp), so you should never run out. You'll have to forgive us, when we made Starscape, we thought it would be pretty throw away, and once people had played it that would be it Smile

In the meantime, anyone who runs out of codes should mail us. If you forget you login details, email us with as much info as possible and we'll find your account for you.
Chibi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We sure surprised you! =D
Yus, Starscape is replayable... Because it's so danged difficult sometimes!
(That might be why my Aegis blew up and wouldn't open the doors too, I think I had it on Hard difficulty...)

Would never throw away my starscape. Might actually buy the box someday soon! (Wanna play a one-level demo of one of the next three games, I do, I do!)
View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: