FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Jedi?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Jedi? Reply with quote

So I've seen these Starscape Jedi around, and so it seems you have to accomplish some mega task to do it- using the runabout through the entire game as one example. I liked the icon enough I saved it and set it as my XP user icon- but I want to earn the darn thing without coming up with some challenge by myself, as I'm a masochist (People make fun of me for being the local neighborhood game freak. It's a bragging fest if they win 1 out of 7).

Now, Star Wars Jedi have preset trials to be knighted into the order. Is there some trial, a specific challenge, that if verified, will make you into a StarScape Jedi? Or do you have to come up with some voluntary challenge and hope its accomplishments are enough?

And by the way, because of how my schedule always works, I can't do any of this stuff that requires a low amount of saves- I can only play the game so much at a time, and we HAVE to reboot the computer everytime we want to go online, which everyone has to (Long story about a dialup glitch). So if that's one the Jedi pillars, I'm out.
Lothar
Starscape Jedi
Starscape Jedi

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Starscape Jedi" basically means "I really impressed the Moonpod team". There isn't a pre-set list of stuff to do, you just have to impress them. Usually it means impressing them with something that's never been done before, or in any case, never been done as well as you do it.

"Starscape Jedi" is also a mindset. I am one with the Prowler. Fear my ninja blaster 2's. Mining barges are fodder for my runabout. Technology is for wimps; blasters and torps all the way! And so on...
Max Gene

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's somewhat what I was afraid you were gonna say- now to come up with some horrific challenge... =P

Mindset, as well. I have something like that, but with games in general.
Anticheese

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about doing a no-research challenge! Dont bother with the Xenarch, Just kill, kill and kill some more with your blasters and hope the Aegis dosent blow up.
No.118

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Complete the game without fitting weapons. Kamikazee charges all the way.

OK, that's probably impossible. But it's original.
Max Gene

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one- never click repair and never visit the same node twice. Normal mode at first. The exception is the Xenarch and a few nodes around them, maybe- visit Xenarch twice. This means that my only method of repair would be to overstock on minerals. Meaning that I would have to keep a high supply and avoid letting research drain it too fast. Doable, but tough... if that wasn't enough I could add scavenger to that.

No research? I'm insane, but not that bad Shocked
Dove
Starscape Jedi
Starscape Jedi

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said in the thread in which the Jedi began...

Dove wrote:

Jedi is a state of mind, young one. You must be elite, and you must do cool write-ups, but most of all, you must be Starscape crazy.

I didn't play scavenger with no saves for seven hours straight--until the wee hours of the morning--to get a rank. And Weeble didn't invent the challenge to get a rank, either. They didn't have them back then. And I didn't fight the final boss with my ship falling apart because I thought it was impressive. It wasn't, actually, it was pretty sad. Lothar didn't spend an hour and a half in unlimited Survival mode because he thought he'd get recognition for it. And I didn't spend a whole afternoon putting together the map of the grid that hangs on my wall because I thought anyone would think it was cool. Nobody knows what it is. You see, we Jedi don't do these things to be cool. Far from it. We do them because we are Starscape crazy.

You must find your own path.
Max Gene

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*bows, hands together, obscured by sleeve*

Thank you master. I shall continue my training. *walks back to his enclave*
hair65

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:45 am    Post subject: nike shoes and wigs Reply with quote

www.google.com online shopping human hair wigs and nike shoes for discount.wholesale lace front wigs and cheap nike air max shos online.where to buy high quality synthetic wigs and roshe run shoes is a best choice.
human hair wigs
cheap lace front wigs
full lace wigs
lace front wigs
cheap human hair wigs
cheap synthetic wigs
cheap wigs for women
cheap bob wigs
african american wigs cheap
afro wigs cheap
cheap full lace wigs
cheap curly wigs
cheap cosplay wigs
cheap wigs for men
cheap costume wigs
cheap hair extensions

cheap nike shoes
nike air max
nike air max 90
nike air max 90 womens white
white roshes mens
roshes women
cheap air max 90
air max 270 mens
nike air max 1 mens
cheap nikes online
nike sb janoski
nike skateboarding shoes
nike air force one men
nike air force 1 low
black huaraches
nike huarache women
air max 270
air max sale
nike air max sale
air jordan 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: