FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
New Starscape Review over at Shmups.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Moonpod News View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:23 am    Post subject: New Starscape Review over at Shmups.com

Shmups.com (The Shoot-Em-Up Information Site) has posted a review of Starscape

Seems like the reviewer liked it as he gave it 9/10!
The review nicely highlights some points about Starscape that arre probably key to whether it will appeal to someone, and makes a guess what sort of gamer would enjoy it - a great idea.

Shmups.com Starscape Review
Shmups website
Shmups Forum (A fantastic place to get news and information about Shoot-Em-Up games)
icarus
Troll
Troll

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh no this hurts you perfict record of all 10s
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha! Well, he did say in the review that as far as he was concerned he would give us 10, but he lowered the mark because he thought some of the more hard core shoot-em-up fanatics might not enjoy ship construction.

A fair comment really considering shmups.com caters to a pretty hardcore audience. Actually, I really liked how this review was written - it tried to describe the game and the sort of people who would enjoy it. I like when reviewers do that - we all have different tastes after all.
icarus
Troll
Troll

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yah but this is the first time i have seen someone give you anything less than a perfict score

wait come to think of it i would give starscape an 8.3 cause the zone 3 boss is 2 f***ing hard and thare is not enough REALLY powerfull weppons (just plasma torps and nova bombs)
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are really stuck with Boss 3, let me know and I'll mail you a save game just after Boss 3 is complete...

We have had a lot of feedback on the bosses, but it's always been to make them harder Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Moonpod News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: