FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
i..hate..you..guys..so...much... :-)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:30 am    Post subject: i..hate..you..guys..so...much... :-) Reply with quote

Once again I'm totally addicted to something that literally shot out of left field. The last time I had this much fun was with Moonbase Commander, an RTS with a twist. Razz

I really enjoy the online component that has been developed where I can go from demo, to purchase, to full game in minutes. Then having access to extra goodies for having registered kinda gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling I don't normally get from other game companies.

I'm definitely looking forward to more Starscape or whatever Moonpod can cook up. Very Happy

PS - I also blame the guys over at Penny-Arcade for my addiction. If they hadn't linked in to your site I wouldn't have known you were here.
Weeble
Starscape Jedi
Starscape Jedi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:16 am    Post subject: An emphatic "me too!" Reply with quote

As much as I hate to say simply "me too," I don't think there's anything stated there that doesn't apply equally for me. Best game since MBC, check. Excitement from instant online purchase, check. Found Starscape via Penny Arcade, check. I'd just like to add that I was impressed with the ease of use of Paypal, in that I didn't need to jump through hoops to turn my money (ústerling) into dollars. I really hope this method of sales becomes more commonplace.

Now, much as I'd like to convince myself that playing Starscape is "research" (I'm studying an MSc in Games Technology) I think I'd better go do some work. Great job, Moonpod!

Weeble.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: