FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
one day we can
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Word Pirate View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:03 am    Post subject: one day we can Reply with quote

Maybe, one day we can go to see the sea, maybe, we can live forever; maybe, I can let go of everything and go with you; maybe, we still have an afterlife encounter; maybe, no longer, maybe after she has packed all the luggage, The burden that has been in my heart for a long time seems to have disappeared in an instant. There is an unclear emotion in the bottom of my heart Cheap Cigarettes. There is disappointment, relaxation, nostalgia, and the deepest is relief. They have been married for eight years since they met Marlboro Lights, loved each other, and remember that at that time, he could do all the things that would make her happy for her, buy a long-distance train ticket, from thousands of kilometers. The place stood all the way to her city, just to give her her favorite snacks. At that time, he said to her, I will give you the happiness of a lifetime. After 5 years of love, they will enter the marriage hall. At that time, they are tired every day. Maybe, they should have seen their own eyebrows. On that day of wrinkles, she should choose to leave, but she believes in his maybe. Maybe, I am going to be promoted. Maybe I have time. Maybe we can go abroad. Maybe we can have a baby. Maybe that day, she woke up in the middle of the night and saw an empty room Marlboro Gold, except for what she breathed. None, she suddenly had an urge to leave him, she was fed up with such an indefinite wait, she was fed up with his neglect of home for work, and she was fed up with his promise not to pay the bill. Holding the last expectation, she called him before leaving. On the phone, his impatience sounded a little bit of her last hope. She asked him when we could be together and quiet Online Cigarettes. Waiting for one day, when can I go to see the sea I want to see, he said, maybe, the day after tomorrow I will be busy with the work at hand. After listening to him, she hung up her mobile phone, took out her mobile phone card, threw it on the table, and turned away. Her actions suddenly made him feel strongly uneasy. For the first time, he put down his work and rushed home without a reason. When he opened the door, he stopped and found the home for the first time. Quiet, no trace of sound, the smile that appeared in front of him when he opened the door did not appear, he rushed to the bedroom, saw a clean and neat bedroom, seemed to breathe a sigh of relief but when he saw the balcony When he was covered with a bunch of withered daisies, he was stunned Cigarettes Online, and he still remembered what she said. "Husband, do you know, I watched a movie very touching, I cried so badly, the original daisies are waiting The withered love, husband, I don��t like dais anymore, I��m so sad, waiting for the withered love, it��s sad to be disappointed. He saw his empty room, sitting weakly. On the ground, all his spiritual pillars seem to collapse in an instant, the right hand is weak and falls to the ground, a note slips out, maybe, no more
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Red
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Word Pirate All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: