FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Path of Exile is a multiPath of Exile player
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Independent Game Development View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:56 am    Post subject: Path of Exile is a multiPath of Exile player Reply with quote

Path of Exile is a multiPath of Exile player Path of Exile sport, but you'll be playing by yourself or together with path of exile close friends for 90 percent of your playtime. If you want to read nothing and perform the Path of Exile game blind, you can certainly do that. It took Cohh heaps of hours to attain the end Path of Exile match, but it takes me about 10 hours on a new personality, and I'm slow compared to fast people. But that is fine, and he underwent a very different Path of Exile match than I have.

One of the things that the new Path of Exile player I talked to expressed confusion about has been the fact that there's a "meta" in what is largely a Royal Path of Exile game. Path of Exile does have a meta, but it is entirely self-imposed by the community. There are assembles designed for clearing fast and builds designed for bossing fast.

But if you would like to make your own build, you're probably alright. There's no punishment for experimenting, and you'll probably generate currency for your next playthrough along the way.

This section might not be something a buy poe currency great deal of Path of Exile players are interested in. But for both my buddy and I, rivalry is something that keeps us interested. As a new Path of Exile player, he noted that it felt as though Path of Exile didn't have much of an end goal, because there wasn't any source of competition as well as the Path of Exile match's fairly disappointing PvP is basically dead. Which is the reason I told him all about the racing scene at Path of Exile.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Independent Game Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: