FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Unknown mystery woodcut
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> General View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:48 am    Post subject: Unknown mystery woodcut Reply with quote

Yesterday I posted some pics of a mystery copperplate I had gotten from my Grandma's art collection. Today I have another mystery for you all! This one is a framed woodcut(?), that appears to be quite old. The good news is, this one is signed. The bad news, is that I cannot make out the signature! Image searches of the piece, as well as the signature have not yielded anything. I have also searched through artist databases and not found a hit. I suppose the next step would be to take it out of the frame to see if there is any other info on the back of the piece, but I'd rather not do that if I don't have to! Can anyone help?
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://able2know.org/topic/322273-1

Web Marketing Examples
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: