FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Being Human
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Film Talk View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:04 am    Post subject: Being Human Reply with quote

Just finished season 3 of Being Human - a great finale to a great third season, I was worried it might be starting to run out of steam, but its been really good. First season was the unlikely trio of werewolf, vampire and ghost trying to live together peacefully as friends and fit into a human world, second season was them struggling as everything fell apart, this season they tried to run away and get things back to normal, live as 'humans' again. At first I thought I was watching a series trying to reset things and ignore the past so they could go back to old plots and ideas (as they so often do). However, as they struggled to live 'normally' we got to see everything crumble around them or more specifically around Mitchell the vampire. Nice ending too, no cop out. Great stuff.

Holly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best show EVER O.O
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eek - The actor playing Mitchell is going to be in the two Hobbit movies directed by Peter Jackson. I was expecting him to play another evil character, but he's one of the dwarves accompanying Bilbo!
Chrisj

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I was impressed, particularly by the last episode. There were so many ways that it could have been turned into a cop-out, and instead it was probably the most emotionally effective (and affecting) piece of TV I've seen for a long time.
DrawHim

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm waiting for some time to watch several episodes at once. I can't wait for new episodes )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Film Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: