FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Adumbrate
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> User Adventures View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, z1r7 it was. Man, I needed that energon badly.
jaxi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never used this forum before - hope I'm doing it right.

I keep getting an abort message in the room after going through Z2R2 then across Z2R3. I don't know the room name as it keeps freezing after entering this room.

It's not the only problem I've had with this particular game - when looking at map while going through the ducts, same problem.

Has anyone else encountered this?
Zharmad

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IIRC, there are two possible bugs in this case:

1, the rooms don't actually connect and the game tries to make it so. This happens in ducts because Blizgerg made it using teleport w/o connecting all the rooms up. Go for the ignore always option and you'll be fine.

2, A known issue with the camera and the size/dimensions of the room. Again, ignore always will do fine.

As you know, you won't se the map in either case. Neither affects the game itself - use pen and paper if you have to find your way around. If you describe what, if anything, is in the room and I might be able to tell you more.
jaxi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the room - I've tried to enter it from both sides now, and same thing happens. I'll try the ignore always, and hope it works.
Thanks for the response.
Zharmad

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.... I don't remember anything gamebreaking - so I probably skipped it with ignore always. When you see the room from the backend, it's done by overlapping moving plats. That's why the game complains about collision.

edit: yeah indeed, checked it meself just then.
rayjw99

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys, A bit late to this but but where do I find the 6th switch that lets me climb Z3R4??

Thanks,

Ray
rayjw99

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Are you still able to reply to the forum? I cannot seem to find the 6th Switch and have only completed 39% of the puzzle. Can you help?

Thanks,

Ray
Blizgerg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sixth control is in z2r8 under the water. The files I have show version 0.2, I haven't touched this in months... I think I might like to take a look at it again sometime... Smile iirc the reason I didn't up it was because I tried to add some nethacking stuff and I couldn't get it to work...

Though it looks like I will need an external monitor to use the editor on my laptop as my screen isn't big enough...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> User Adventures All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: