FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
OMG OMG HELP HELP HELP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape Support View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:06 pm    Post subject: OMG OMG HELP HELP HELP Reply with quote

SOMEONE Help please i beat the zone one boss and went to kill the last mine barge and when i got there i saw to big red dots on radar i went to one it was the mining barge then i got to the other and THE ZONE 1 BOSS IS SITTING THERE AND SHOOTS LIKE NORMAL!!! is this meant to happen i think not since i have been blowing it up and then i see teh worms and worms and boss amd all they all fire at me god help

PS:
it does make any sound like other enemies warping in. i got to the boss node and noone is there it is even in the xenarch nodes
!!!!
Konedima
Grammar Police
Grammar Police

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to post this in the Starscape or Starscape Support forum (if it's a bug) although I'm sure someone friendly will move it.

Anyway, by the sounds of it, this (really) isn't supposed to happen. It would help if you posted your version number and where you got it. My only suggestion is to start a new game, if you're only in zone one then it shouldn't take you too long to get back to where you were (of course there's always a remote chance that it happens again, in which case it's a serious problem).
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you running our demo? Your email isn't in our customer database so I'm assuming you haven't bought the game? When running in the demo you can't kill the first boss anyway.

If you buy it you can have fun PLUS you'll have done a good deed because I'll be able to buy Sunny a new dog toy. She loves them too much and tends to chew them into little bits and then get sad. When she gets like that she thinks anything coming through the letterbox is a substitute toy and shreds all my mail.

Anyway, I digress. Sorry.
Slyh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poo Bear wrote:
If you buy it you can have fun PLUS you'll have done a good deed because I'll be able to buy Sunny a new dog toy. She loves them too much and tends to chew them into little bits and then get sad.

Send pix!

Poo Bear wrote:
When she gets like that she thinks anything coming through the letterbox is a substitute toy and shreds all my mail.

Definitely send pix! Wink
boom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

errr i have the full vrsion my mum got it dont know what email its under be she aint a member of this board so sorry no dog toy Crying or Very sad

version 1.5c

i havent fought the second boss yet in fear of fighting 2 in one Shocked
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's ancient, download the latest version from our website. Where did you get such an old version, I'll tell them to update it?
boom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

will i have to pay again?? my mum will go mental! and will i lose my save i am on zone four and am just trying to ignore the zone 1 boss which is sitting in every zone Confused
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No you won't have to pay again, just install over the top. It might be a good idea to ask your mum what email she used and then you can request a new password if you need it.

However, your game is so old and your save seems a bit wonky, I'm not sure if you'll need to start again, it might not load the save. So if the game is working ok you might want to just stick with it.
boom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shoot

she dpesnt use that email any more Sad
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's still ok - just send in the email she did use and the name and we can find it. We aren't some big corporation you know, we can find the time to do these things for customers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: