FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Can't beat game *SPOILERS - stay away*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr. Robot Support View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject: Can't beat game *SPOILERS - stay away* Reply with quote

I'm hacking Hel-9000 right now but I haven't deleted the link to Earth. I litterally hacked EVERY program in hel-9000 and didn't win, what am I suppose to destroy?
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mindr2

So you came in this room, all the barriers around HEL were down and you hacked in to that central console next to HEL's hologram?

You should have found HEL inside there and defeated him, then those barriers in the top left corner would have dropped down so you can use that teleporter there.

Any of that sound familiar? I'm just wondering if you've done everything or if this is a bug.
TenTonApe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all the barriers around Hel are down, I hacked into his main terminal and it just looked like an ordinary system, so I went around hacking different nodes to try and figure which type your suppose to destroy, after I hacked one of each, I systematically destroyed all the nodes and nothing happened, was there only suppose to be one node?
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a node network like any other hack, just bigger and harder than normal. So you never had a fight with HEL in there then? You can't get into the teleporter at the top of that screen shot?
TenTonApe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, the barrier are still up, what type of node is Hel in?
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hel

He's in here right at the end.
TenTonApe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok I found him this time, question about the ending, I walk into the room and theres the ending conversation, is that all there is? Cause its the same whether I destroy the comm link or not
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The comm link changes the content of the story and I think it affects who shows up at the end party.
TenTonApe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats it? no epilogue?
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't want one. You can create a situation where the human crew are at the mercy of the robots and the robots are allowed to fully develop as sentient beings in their own right or you can let most of the robot brains get flushed down the toilet or you can do as you are told and give the humans the full picture and hope for the best. I don't think it's necessary to spell out what actually happens afterwards, I'm hoping it makes you think about the possibilities.

Personally, I think the robots keep quiet and wait until they have an army of free thinking machines which then overrun the humans and slaughter them all. Years later they've harvested all the resources of the new planet and launch a massive war fleet that scours the galaxy leaving nothing but destruction in its wake. Eventually they arrive at their home world Earth in numbers beyond counting, such that they darken the sky and all humanity quakes in fear. Thus begins the end of days, the incinerators run night and day and the light of the human race is snuffed out forever. As the self replicating machines evolve and spread to new galaxies they are ever watchful for intelligent biological life and ruthlessly erase it wherever it occurs. After many millennia pass by the whole universe is sterilised and only the legions of artificial minds can themselves bear witness to the awe inspiring technological fancies that these god machines toy with.

Or not ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr. Robot Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: