FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Updating without an Internet connection?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr. Robot Support View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Updating without an Internet connection? Reply with quote

I bought Mr. Robot and installed it on my home computer, which has no Internet access. Is there any way updates and/or user adventures can be saved at an online computer, then installed on one offline? I didn't see a version number anywhere on the downloadable demo, so I wasn't sure if just installing that at home would serve as my update...

If I didn't love the game so much, I wouldn't bother trying to keep it up-to-date. You guys are excellent at what you do!
Fost
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently you can do it by just downloading the latest installer and installing over the top. Obviously, that's a bigger download, but hopefully not too bad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Mr. Robot Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: