FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Get program error when trying to load the game
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape Support View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: Get program error when trying to load the game Reply with quote

I get a program error whenever I try to load a saved game. A new game works fine, all the other game types work fine, I can even save from a new game, but loading it just errors out and crashes with the windows general error.

Any suggestions?
Blizgerg

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had something similar happen to me a while back when I corrupted a save by doing some rather unconventional things with the editor. I dont remember how I did it or anything...

edit: oops I wasn't paying attention, ignore me

Last edited by Blizgerg on Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
SethP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blizgerg wrote:
I had something similar happen to me a while back when I corrupted a save by doing some rather unconventional things with the editor. I dont remember how I did it or anything...

I think the parent is talking about starscape, which doesn't have an editor to manually corrupt saves with. Unfortunately, I suppose it's still possible through some sort of glitch. If you give it until Monday I'm sure one of the moonpod guys will be more than happy to help you.

If you weren't too far, I'd recommend starting over. Other than that, I'm pretty sure your only option is to wait.
Poo Bear
Pod Team
Pod Team

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: Get program error when trying to load the game Reply with quote

zible wrote:
I get a program error whenever I try to load a saved game. A new game works fine, all the other game types work fine, I can even save from a new game, but loading it just errors out and crashes with the windows general error.

Any suggestions?

Sorry about that. Drop us an email at supportATmoonpod.com and we'll look into it. Please include the save game you are having a problem with, they are kept in mydocuments\starscape\data\saves
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: