FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Is this normal?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape Support View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Is this normal? Reply with quote

i hear people talking about the shield and the ion gun and other things, but even though i unlocked my game, those are nowhere to be found, the only place i have witnessed the shield was in the survival mode. Is there something wrong or do i need to do something before those new things show up?
Magnulus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried researching them?
Weeble
Starscape Jedi
Starscape Jedi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those technologies cannot be researched without doing something in the game. You should be able to obtain shields before you leave Zone 1.
Chibi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: BIG HINT Reply with quote

Hidden, for your protection.
Spoiler (highlight to read):
Look for nodes of a different color on the map
View user's profile Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lothar
Starscape Jedi
Starscape Jedi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: Is this normal? Reply with quote

Brooder wrote:
Is there something wrong or do i need to do something before those new things show up?

There's something you need to do to get shields, ion cannons, drones, nova bombs, and beam lasers. Once you figure out the first, the rest of them are pretty straightforward.

Pay attention to the messages you get at various points in the game. They give hints as to which way to go.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
when you kill the first miniboss of each type and grab the information node he drops, you get access to a purple-colored node with some allies. They'll give you technology if you do what they ask.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: