FAQ Search
Memberlist Usergroups
  Forum Statistics Register
Moonpod Homepage Starscape Information Mr. Robot Information Free Game Downloads Starscape Highscore Table
Bugs and suggestions for 1.6
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape Support View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Author

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there Smile

A little suggestion- could you make the station scoops work like the ship grav beam, in that, if there are other minerals near the one it's aiming for, it grabs all of them at once? It'd help save tedious mining time Smile

A "repair all" button which fully repairs everything might be a nice time-saver too, if you've got time for small UI improvements Smile
No.118

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be nice if you could skip a whole bunch of dialogue by pressing the Esc key or something, rather than just repeatedly mashing fire. I'm interested in the dialogue, but if I'm retrying a boss battle, or recapping what I did in the demo, it gets a bit annoying.

Appologies if there is already a button that does this, and I just haven't found it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Discussion Pod Forum Index -> Starscape Support All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: